Our drivers help us deliver our delicious, from-scratch food to people throughout Chicagoland. Client interaction is an important part of the job. This is an hourly plus gratuity position, so friendly, professional people can increase their earnings by offering excellent service.
We are located in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. We provide the van for you to drive. Most of our business is Monday thru Friday; breakfast and lunch.
Essential Duties and Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide a great experience for all clients
- Deliver equipment and food product as specified by daily event/order schedules
- Responsible for the loading, unloading, and setup of food
- Must be able to learn and understand diverse menus
- Set up buffets as specified by event orders
- Clean all vehicles and equipment after use
- Fuel vehicles as necessary
- Maintain storage rooms in an orderly fashion
- Maintain and upkeep cleanliness of equipment and all other supplies
- Drive safely and follow all safety procedures
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- 18+ years old
- Able to work varied hours/days and to start shift at early hours (sometimes 5 a.m.)
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- Work well with other team members
- Strong communication and reading comprehension skills
- Maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Required to provide and wear black non-slip shoes and black pants
***You must have a clean driving history and valid Illinois driver's license.
Submit a copy of your resume along with a short description of why you would make a great fit to the team at HandCut Foods!Apply Now